Healthy Avocado Fudge Frosting
Healthy avocado fudge frosting is naturally sweetened, vegan, and made with just six simple ingredients.
- ½ medium ripe avocado
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup or raw honey
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground ceylon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Optional: CBDelicious Powder see post notes
Scoop avocado meat into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few times, stopping to scrape down the sides once or twice. The mixture should be silky smooth.
Using a rubber spatula, scrape avocado frosting into an airtight container and store in the fridge or use immediately.